Polysilicon is part of a growing and diverse environmental technology sector.
Iceland's ability to offer green power makes it a perfect choice for cleantech and hightech enterprises that are looking to take advantage of this unique access to clean energy.
Reasons to choose Iceland:
Clean, green energy
- Only a third of Icleand's energy potential has been harnessed.
- That means incredible resources of clean, green geothermal and hydropower energy that can be accessed for clean tech industries such as polysilicon.
Long-term contracts, stable costs, and competitive prices
- Iceland's energy resources allow for a production process that is not just environmentally friendly, but that is also lower cost.
- With political support and allowing for long-term contracts, Iceland also makes for a very stable business environment with reliable costs and delivery schedules.
- These qualities make a truly favorable environment for developing cleantech enterprises.
A range of great resources
Iceland has all the advantages needed for the environmental technology sector:
- No shortage of competitively priced land
- Highly educated workforce in the science sector.